Thread: Working problem with the Dell Wireless Keyboard Buttons

Working problem with the Dell Wireless Keyboard Buttons

I am using the dell desktop from the last 1 year and is worked amazing. I am working on a wireless keyboard, but now it is showing some problem. Some of the keys on the keyboard are not working at all. I downloaded the executable file from the internet and tried to solve the problem, but not able to do it so. I am not able to find exact problem and the solution for it. So i require your help on this topic.
    Last edited by ButterCup; 27-09-2010 at 09:29 PM.

Re: Working problem with the Dell Wireless Keyboard Buttons

You need to try the following things.First try to restore the system till the date , you know the system was working properly. You all the personal files will survive, but all the software installed will be lost and you will need to make the re-installation again. After doing this you check your keyboard. I hope so it will work fine. If not then reply me back.

I think that you need to reboot your system and also press F12 key on the keyboard just before the windows XP starts loading . After that you also run out the hardware diagnostics. I will advice you to check your keyboard plug, whether it is properly connected to the CPU or not. You can also check your keyboard on other system, if it is working fine then there is problem in the PC. If not then you need to change your keyboard.

I also make use of the wireless keyboard, but in my keyboard all the keys work fine except the audio and other controls which is present at the top of the keyboard. Even this keys work some time when i switch the USB ports. I the keys start working by switching the ports then, they continue to work until i re-boot the system. I am unable to understand the problem.

I made the search for your problem and finded that your problem is related with driver. I will advice yo to check your Microsoft update for the update of your driver. If there is an update then install the update or close the window.You can remove the driver and again re-install it. If then to your problem is not getting solved, then definitely there is problem with your keyboard.