Thread: How to Open a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 4?

How to Open a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 4?

I have bought this mouse six months ago and the performance of this mouse is exceptionally well but thing is that after using this mouse more than six months, it requires cleaning. Now the problem is that I have not done this before and I do not want to mess up my mouse. So I need a specific procedure for opening this mouse without damaging my mouse.

Re: How to Open a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 4?

I am also having the similar mouse that you are having and I am able to open that thing without any problem. For opening this mouse you just need to pull the skids that is present at the bottom. You also need to remove the screw and after that you can just pop that thing to open. If you want to clean that mouse you can use compressed air for that purpose.

I want to disassemble my Microsoft IntelliMouse 4 but I cannot find the screws there was a little find down I believed that it was that but by scraping and burning plastic, I am down on any saw and I went through the mouse so I would know or lost the screw suit. You have said that there are screws but sorry to say there is no such thing present.

I also want to disassembled my Microsoft IntelliMouse, for cons I just not tell you the model is more stickers and there was only behind! On mine screws hidden behind the 2 small shoe black back, and clips of hidden behind the two front runners, be glues together easily worried. If you are facing problem in finding these screw, then you search for them at these locations.