Thread: printer displayed Error 13 message on pc

printer displayed Error 13 message on pc

I have just bought HP LaserJet Printer I use it all day for all work such as printing, scanning and for fax. Sometimes it shows an error message on my desktop computer. It not specifies what exactly the problem is. It indicates a message that only shows error 13. I do not have any knowledge regarding the printer as it is very new for me. If you are having any information on this error, then please let me know.

Re: printer displayed Error 13 message on pc

I have gone through your question I think this is some sort of paper issues which stuck in the printer. If the paper is not picking up, when you give command for printing, you should check out pickup roller by yourself. Replace it if it looks burnished, you must also change the separation pad as they work simultaneously. Try our printer repair manual for you know more.

As per you have written in your question, error 13 message could be appears for several reasons. The one reason could be that the program from which you are attempting to print having wrong software setting. There is a common reason for this is, if you may have put different paper size in tray. Check out the paper size you have put in tray.

Error 13 message can appears in three places at entry or registration or at exit, most of the jams are causes at the exit place because of exit sensors. These sensors are normally accumulated on the fuser assembly or adjoin to it. The optical sensors can also get clay jamming the photo cell. Clean the sensor and test out for free movement and proper installation of the sensor arms.

I had the same issues as you are having, I tried to make out several thing by reading user manual and I tried to get through this and believe me my problem has been sorted. This issue was raised because my printers rear door was open and if you don't close rear door then an open doors can become the reason for jamming. So I closed the door and after that printing is going well.