Thread: CPU Fan Failure Error on XPS A2010 (All -in - one ) Form Factor

CPU Fan Failure Error on XPS A2010 (All -in - one ) Form Factor

I am having facing the problem with my Dell XPS A2010 CPU fan which fails many time due to which my motherboard crashes. It has also spoiled my controls of the system. It is like when ever I am using my computer for long time it suddenly crashes and by which I when I open the CPU then found that actually the fan is not working properly. So now I need to know how I could get fix with my problem.

Re: CPU Fan Failure Error on XPS A2010 (All -in - one ) Form Factor

It seems that you have problem in the working with the CPU fan which cools down your computer processor. You have to open the CPU cabinet and clean the area near the fan because sometime due to the dust particle the fan gets struck so you just need to clear and properly check the wire of the CPU fan that it is not having any cut or the wire is lose from its source. Once all this is done then just start your computer you will find better performance.

If you want to get the working of the CPU fan done then you just need to your BIOS once because it some time happens that the CPU fan is working but the bios shows not working due to some wrong setup done in it. If you still find no problem with the setup of the bios then you can check it by placing the another working fan on your computer motherboard.

The CPU fan is fail to work the you need to check that the fan power cable is properly connected to the firmware of the motherboard. you can also go for checking that no other object is blocking the fan or any wire has stuck in the fan blade. If this is the case then just clean it and make it clear that you have tightly fix the fan power cable properly. This way I was able to get solve with my problem so even you might get solve with your problem.

Your CPU fan is the not working then when you start your computer then just make a look that the CPU fan is not stuck for which you just spin it with your finger to check it out and also check that while spinning it is not making any noise. If it is making the noise then just replace the with the new fan which is the only solution to get solve with the problem.

As you must be not knowing that the CPU fan is turn on when its above 20 degree and its like that when your computer is turn on the CPU is in the cool state which triggers the alarm. So that is why the CPU heat up in order to get quickly start. So I am using the Artic Freezer 64 which is the very good fan which actually runs at 0 to 1400 or 2400 rpm which depends upon the CPU temperature.

The CPU Fan is the option by which you can get the CPU temperature is kept in control if the fan stop working then the computer system will hang up in between of the processes. It keep cool to the processor and it sometimes happen that it get stuck due to any dust particle has block it so you just need to get clean it and in the off position just spin the fan and check the spinning of the fan and then just put on your computer you will find the CPU fan working again.