Thread: Samsung ML-1450 paper jams?

Samsung ML-1450 paper jams?

My printer Samsung ML-1450 been entirely satisfactory , gives me a sudden paper jam message , without apparent justification. I have used to various devices samsung Support but failed to solve my problem . The sheet is swallowed, undertakes normally and half term ends with message appears a jam . Have you encountered a similar problem. Can anybody have found the solution ? Thank you for your support.

Re: Samsung ML-1450 paper jams?

Look what happens at the roller / feed rollers paper. I already had a printer with some rollers were dirty. Only the left side of the paper was properly trained. He crumpled to the right. Cleaning the rollers with alcohol with a cotton swab has solved my problem. Another possibility : something fell into your printer and blocks the path of the paper ( part of the printer , piece of paper , label ...). Dismantles all you can, and try to see where the jam occurs. If you can not find , return the printer and shake it to break down the possible room locked . You can also try to blow air ( or vacuum ) to where the paper wad to remove the intruder.

Check the steps:
    1-printer , try to press the button " resume printing " . Is he going qqchose ?
    2-Pretend to want to change the toner cartridge: Is that the machine responds and the cartridge is positioned in the middle of the track?
    3-Check the queue for the printer in your computer and cancel all documents waiting to print .
    4-Possibly put out both machines (printer and computer) , then unplug the printer from the outlet. Reconnects and back on everything.

After a period of variable use the printer makes a strange noise and then displays the error message "Paper jam ". This alert comes, in general, put a sheet jammed in the mechanism , simply pull it gently to remove it and restart the machine started.Only in this case: no leaf is stuck anywhere. A quick examination of the machine reveals a small piece of black plastic broken is ride under the hood. It belongs to a element mounted on spring the right side of the cartridge carrier . And without it, the printer no longer works

You need to open the lid of the scanner , change the cartridge (which is full ) to tell me then : without a cartridge , I I tried everything, I even typed anything at all , is a curse these printers , I 'll be exorcised , what I advise do, I got it too, sometimes the plastic cover behind which no contact is involved, trying , you 'll see. One more thing to do, if it is autonomous , remove it from your computer and try offline .