Thread: HP vertical line not straight or it breaks into several short lines like stairs

HP vertical line not straight or it breaks into several short lines like stairs

Hi Experts

I have got HP OfficeJet Pro L5790 recently I realized when I print the lines through a page are not straight ,,,,means vertical line not straight or it breaks into several short lines like stairs when printing.

I guess the printer needs to be aligned

Any idea how can I do that ?

Thanks

Re: HP vertical line not straight or it breaks into several short lines like stairs

There are certain parameters to work well. All you need to do is to follow the steps as mentioned below:

• You need to first check out that the printer is on. Then ensure that the power cord is properly plugged. Then press and release the power button one time. Wait for a few seconds while the printer powers up.
    • As it is been done you then need to check out by Lifting the paper output tray. Then you need to look out by Loading the letter or A4 unused plain white printer paper into the paper input tray. Lower the paper output tray.
    • Then make a double left click the "HP Solution Center" icon to open the application. Perform a Left click the "Help and Support" tab. Single left click the "Printer Toolbox" link. Single left click the "Align Print Cartridges" option to open the "Alignment Page" window. Single left click "Align." This may help as well.
    • Check out by making a Wait while the printer prints an alignment page. Examine the alignment page carefully and select the option that appears to be most correctly aligned. Select that option by single left clicking the corresponding option on the drop-down choices in the alignment window.
    • Now you need to make the implementation that is by performing a Single left click the "Done" button once you have entered all appropriate options. Wait while the printer prints a confirmation page.