Thread: Antec VS OCZ Power Supply

Antec VS OCZ Power Supply

I have been using a desktop computer which is installed with windows 7. I have been using this desktop since last year it is a custom made desktop this desktop was having an intex power supply which is not working now so i wanted to purchase a new power supply bu i am not able to select between Antec VS OCZ which of these power supply will be better.

Re: Antec VS OCZ Power Supply

Absolutely everything in the Antec CP-1000 which is designed to facilitate ventilation. Taller, wider and deeper than a basic block ATX (hence its compatibility with only a few boxes), the CP-1000 provides a less compressed layout of its various components and thus a much better air circulation. The 3 PCBs present, from the Signature line, are placed in the stack axis of the airflow generated by the outdoor fan 120 mm. It inherits the flexibility of PWM technology, history of responding well to the demands of your system. I think that this will be better for you.

I think that you should purchase the OCZ Z Series since it is the 80 Plus Gold-certified power supply family from OCZ, and so far they released an 850 W and a 1,000 W model. Let’s see if the 1000 W model will live up to the expectation. So far we’ve reviewed two other 80 Plus Gold power supplies: Enermax MODU87+ 700 W and Seasonic X-Series 650 W.

OCZ Z Series 1000 W is very small for a kilowatt product it will be better fgor you because , being 6 ¼” (160 mm) deep, using a 135 mm fan on its bottom and active PFC circuit, of course. This is the exact same size of the 850 W model, by the way. The modular cabling system has eight connectors, four yellow for video cards and four black for SATA and peripheral power connectors.

The CP-1000 displays a unique format with an advanced cooling system, only compatible with certain boxes Gamer and the most advanced Performance One from Antec, including the Twelve Hundred, the P183 and P193. Without the constraints posed by the dimensions of standard power supplies, the design of CP-1000 provides excellent price / performance. A silent rear fan 120 mm PWM topology and PCB double also ensure efficiency and reliability optimum cooling. so You should certainly purcahase the Antec power supply.

The difference between the 850 W and the 1000 W here is the presence of two extra video card power cables (the ones permanently attached to the unit) on the 1000 W model; the rest is identical. Therefore this power supply brings enough cables for you to build a high-end system with up to three video cards that require two power connectors each and 12 SATA devices.