Thread: Compact Flash VS. Hard Drive. Which one is faster?

Compact Flash VS. Hard Drive. Which one is faster?

I am willing to buy a new hard drive for my laptop but i don't know much about the brands and the quality so please provide me some information on it for purchasing. Also tell me about the compact Flash card and the hard drive and tell me which one is the faster among them, is i go for the compact disk or for the hard drive.

Re: Compact Flash VS. Hard Drive. Which one is faster?

As you have mentioned that you want to buy a hard drive then why you are looking for the compact Flash memory. Flash memory is random access memory and the hard drive is much faster than the flash memory it is 1000 times faster than the Compact one. You should go for the hard drive and buy a branded one which will be compact-able with your laptop.

I will buy a HDD of Samsung but from where to buy and what will be the requirement for that. Please suggest me the hard drive and also tell me in which condition the compact memory will be suitable in the laptop. provide me the suggestion on the topic any comment will be helpful to overcome these issue.

The Samsung hard drive is very good in performance and compatibility, the company has launched a new hard drive called as Spinpoint MP4 which can speed up your Notebook and laptop up to 7200 RPM; other than these it has a huge capacity of 640 GB and very high in performance. There is also outstanding Reliability in the hard drive so it is a must buy product for you.

If you want to use less memory in the Laptop such as the 10 GB or less than that then the Flash Card is a good option for these. If you were to look at a speedy Compact Flash card UDMA 266x then it would be quicker than either a 5400rpm or 7200rpm HDD, even though you would be incomplete to a max capacity of 16 or 32 GB and the cost would be much much higher than an corresponding capability HDD.

If you are looking for a good hard drive then there are a number of brands available in the market such as Samsung , Intel, LG, Hitachi etc. which will provide all the basic and advanced features to the system. It depends upon the laptop configuration which hard drive you want and what will the cost so the option available to you is that go to the particular shop and then buy the hard drive.

The Hitachi TravelStar A7K320 is a 2.5 “mobile hard drive which will be a good option to your laptop and you will get the maximum performance from it. The storage capacity of the hard drive is up to 320 GB and the 7200 RPM for faster data access which increases its performance. With these I am providing a document which will provides the details of the hard drive so read it and then go for the purchased.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"