Thread: CPU not recognizing USB

CPU not recognizing USB

I have windows operating system for my personal computers. I have the window XP version which is suitable with my personal computer. I carry a USB drive for my daily work; I use it everywhere for getting data, transferring data, and also for download data. But now these USB is not recognizing by my Personal computer. I tried to connect it again and again but failure what sort of problem is this. Please tell me.

Re: CPU not recognizing USB

I have gone though question, There may be several reason for not recognize your UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS to CPU. I think normally when your UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS is not recognized that is problem with your UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS drive. It may have infected by virus I suggest you to scan your UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS at least once and I am sure I will solve your issue.

UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS is a high malfunction item which carries many of unidentified viruses. There is a way to recover it by using professional repair-restore can cost $350. Because of malfunction it may not have recognize by your CPU or may be your UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS is having Moisture in it. Try to keep your UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS safe. It might solve your issues the problem.

As per your question, I guess it is problem with your CPU’s USB port. Its connection may have loose or connection may have break. I advise you to check you UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS with other CPU, if it recognize to other CPU then your CPU’s USB port is having loose connection. Then open your cabinets make the connection proper.

I have search regarding your issue. I think it could be problem with your CPU’S UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS PORT or with your UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS. I commend you to search about this issue on Google, if you do not get proper solution on this. Then go with hardware support, the hardware support teams definitely give you knowledge on this.

As you have written about your query, I also had same issue as you. I suggest you to go with Google. Try to search your issue on Google. You can find easy solution on this try it and make out what is the exactly problem this is. It will really helpful to you understands and find solution on it. If you get sorted this issue please let me know.