Thread: Using a bluetooth headset for Mac Skype

Using a bluetooth headset for Mac Skype

I have recently purchased an iMac and using the same. But now i wanted to install a headphone for the same. I want that should support the phone as well as the Computer also. I am having Sony Ericsson phone. I wanted to use the same with the Skype. So if any one is having the idea about the same then please let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Using a bluetooth headset for Mac Skype

You can use any of the Bluetooth headphone for the device as well as the phone of yours. But make sure that both the phone and computer are come in range as the device support the bluetooth. So if you are having any bluetooth headset then connect the same and see whether it is working for you or not.

If you are looking for any compatible headset for the mac operating system then i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are going through and see whether you are getting the proper solution regarding the issue of yours. So if you can contact the Apple regarding the same and let me know whether you got any solution or not.

Motorola H850 is the one which is having the support for the Mac operating system as well as the phones. I am using both the my phone as well as the device together and not having the issue with the same. If you can then use the same and check whether Motorola H850 is working for you. I hope you like it.

Here i am giving you the link which is having the lots of the detail about the bluetooth headphone. If you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting it work or not. I hope that this will help you for same.

Best bluetooth headset
    list of Bluetooth headset & Bluetooth stereo in india
    Bluetooth headset for Voip/Skype

I am having the Sony Ericsson HBH-PV705 which i am using with the Mac operating system and having no issue with the same. I will advise you to go with the same as it is having the better sound output which can give you clarity with the Skype. So go with the Sony Ericsson HBH-PV705 and enjoy it. Thanks

I will advise you to go with the Jabra BT350 which is having the functionality that can help you with the Skype. Also if you want then go with the Plantronics Voyager 520. Both the headset support the Mac Operating system. So if you can then go with the same and see whether you like or not.