Thread: During the start up my computer beeps and is unable to start

During the start up my computer beeps and is unable to start

I start my computer after two days .Then when i started the computer it beep about 2 seconds.My mouse,keyboard, and monitor don't come on.My computer is just 10 months old and is still in the warranty period.What is the problem in my computer?What should i do for solving this problem?Is there any major problem in my PC?Please provide me some good solution.I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Re: During the start up my computer beeps and is unable to start

I have got a very simple solution for this problem.I you know to open your computer then you can do this .Just you need to open your cabinet ,remove out the RAM and wait for some time .Now again insert it into it's place.You are done with this .Now if you start your system it will definitely start .As it had started for me.Try this out ,if you don't know to remove your RAM the take the help of other person.

This problem occurs when there is problem in the RAM.You try to remove your RAM and replace your current RAM with the new one .IF you do this it will surely solve your issue,because the same problem was faced by my friend .He replaced his RAM with a new one and his computer is now working fine with no issues.You get you ram checked in the service center ,before replacing it.

I was facing the same problem in my monitor.I thought that it was the problem of my video card but after installing and reinstalling I figured it was my RAM.I pulled my RAM out cleaned it and reinstalled it and booted it perfectly.Thanks for the advice those who have given it and hope this help some other people as well.

I have tried this solution and it worked for me.I made some performance checks for physical and logical errors and cleaned up my registry and i found that there were 210 errors. I opened the cabinet and took the drive out then put it back in.Then everything seems to be fine, it is working for about two weeks now and not showing any problem .You check this solution out.