Thread: Epson Stylus C62 Printer Preferences

Epson Stylus C62 Printer Preferences

I am using HP's printer right now. I have not used my previous printer which is Epson Stylus C62 Printer from sometimes. My new HPs printer is not able to work over 160gm - they jam with 270gm. But the previous on was able to do so. I want to change the preferences of the printer. but unable to do so. To make such changes the apply button is not available but it was there in the previous one. I don't know how to do this I was able to do this in the previous one. Any ideas please?

Re: Epson Stylus C62 Printer Preferences

I think this is not the printer problem. As the same problem is with me too. when I trying to print the images and the photos from the .docx file which used to save in both word xp and word 2003 in the windows xp. I just unable to set the preferences for print the images as they are on the different pages. What Print Preferences are set so that the images will print only on the A4 size paper? Is it possible to change the file format into some image file like .jpg or else. Please suggest.
    Last edited by T.J.; 14-09-2010 at 08:51 PM.

I think I have the solution for this issue. It will work as it is not very elegant but try. You can use the Faststone capture which work as it selects the photos from the word document and save them to the editor. Then save the file from the editor to the image format as you want. Then you can print the photo on the paper through the option in the printer software.

I think your printer preference is unable because you are using the file to be printed may be from the word document. You can select the page size which is mentioned in the page setup menu. I think this is the reason why your printers setting have been disabling. Try to ignore this type of printing in order to solve the problem.