Thread: There is a working problem in my HP laptop touch pad

There is a working problem in my HP laptop touch pad

Hi,
    I have a Hp laptop with me .I am using it from the last one year and it was working fine for me.But currently i am facing the problem that it's tough pad key is not functioning properly .I am not able to understand this problem i.e whether the problem is related to the software or to the hardware .Please help me out in solving this problem.

Dr. V Guest

Re: There is a working problem in my HP laptop touch pad

I am using laptop from the last 5 years.I work on the accer laptop.Today when i was using my laptop the touch pad stopped working suddenly.I just shut down my laptop and removed it battery,then i pressed and hold the start button for approximately ten seconds and get my battery replaced.I started the laptop now ,my tough pad is now working again.If you are to facing the same problem then do the same thing what i did.

First time when i had a problem with my touch pad i got it replaced from the company .But the same problem occurred after few months .The repairing the laptop finded that there is a problem with cord.The touch pad worked fine when i ,when the power code was unplugged and the laptop was using the battery power.So you check this whether you power cord is causing the problem or not

I had a problem in my laptop's touch pad's left clicker,i tried it out many solution but didn't work for me.I got some help from the forums.I shut down the system and waited for a while,then after i connected the cord and waited for a while and after that i prssed the power button for a ten sec .Then i open the top and switch on the system.This my touch pad started working properly and i was placed out of the problem.

I to was facing the same kind of problem on my gateway laptop.I perfectly followed your instructions such as shutting down the system,then removing the battery for approximately ten seconds an d putting the battery again and switch on the laptop .This solution has fixed my problem .I am very much happy that my problem is being solved without replacing any parts or wasting any kind of money.I thanks to those who have provide me the solution.