Thread: How do I get printer to print whole width of Web pages?

How do I get printer to print whole width of Web pages?

I have bought the Epson printer last month. It is Epson SX105 working really well. It is a printer cum scanner. I have only on problem with the printer that when ever I trying to print the whole web page some of the words are missing from the right side of the paper. Even I have selected the option of say 2/3 paragraphs. Can any body have any suggestion or any help to solve the problem.

Re: How do I get printer to print whole width of Web pages?

As your printer does not print the whole webpage which you want. You get the right-hand edge words get missing from the printed page. To get the desired solution you should to try a screen capture program. These programs are used to capture the desktop screen and also you can capture the whole webpage which you want to print. This is the solution of your problem

You should try the following at the time of printing the webpage:
    • Go into the file option.
    • Then print preview.
    • Now change the size of the print page.
    • And now contract into a less Extent to the page which you want to print.
    • Also you can change the page orientation from the portrait to landscape. Using this you can print from windows too.

I have a solution for your problem. I think you should use to print to PDF first and after that you can print it. I am sure this will help you as this was the same problem with me. Whenever I try to print the WebPages some of the texts are missing from the printed page. Try doing this will surely help you. As I am doing the same for printing the webpage.

I am having quit same problem with the webpage printing. I am using Service pack 3 and using Internet explorer 7. I want to know how I print to PDF. Any helpful suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

It can be done easily you have to download the PDF converter and install it to the system. After this you will get an option of print it to the PDF program. Now you have to do just is select that option instead of selecting printer. This way you can print the PDF. I want to suggest you to update your internet explorer to Internet explorer 8.This will be beneficial for you.

You can use the Epson Web-to-page software Which will work on vista and windows XP too. This tool is very easy to use. This Epson web to page utility is the best option in regarding to solve the problem. I think you will get the proper solution after downloading this utility. Search for the software from the licnk which I have provided (http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...Type=Downloads)