Thread: Vaio VGN-Z second Hard Drive (or SSD) working solution

Vaio VGN-Z second Hard Drive (or SSD) working solution

Currently I waiting for the SSD and then I will create the slim connector wire and ire can transfer all my data in that without facing any issue. The thing is that Sony Vaio Z, is only having 2.5 inch HDD or the SSD fitting and there is no possibility of changing the optical driver with HDD, but it was possible in the previous versions of Sony Vaio and that was TZ or TT. The problem is that Sony is providing two SSDs by placing them together and then connecting that thing with the RAID cable, but this is not available in service part list. So I need help in that case.

Re: Vaio VGN-Z second Hard Drive (or SSD) working solution

I think that you have not noticed one thing that is the DVD drive that is connected to motherboard with Slimline SATA connector, and you will surprised to know that this Slimline SATA connector is compatible with the desktop SATA if you are talking about data lane. I am saying this because power lane is different but this thing also provides same voltage.

So you mean to say that it is possible to convert slimline SATA to normal SATA connector. Well this seems interesting but what are the equipments required for this kind of work. If am not wrong, I cannot use the same cable that is used for connecting HDD or SSD for connecting to motherboard. Because as far as I know motherboard connector pin out are not same.

You will require SATA power to molex power cable, if you do not want that then you can use SATA power connector for any of you spare PSU. After getting these things you have to cut the molex connector of SATA power cable and same thing you need to do with the molex connector from slimline SATA connector. Then you just need to joint same colored wires and you have got the thing that you are searching for.

Anyway, remove all peripherals, or check out the HDD or bad sectors. There is no point which might be particularly problematic. But becomes abnormally hot near the exhaust port are used for a while, the fans leave luck around. Perhaps, I think, CPU and hang about 1 minute to load, could duplicate the behavior of a power failure.

The lack of business or go home, which withstood heavy use in the business and going out a little, and yet is lighter mobile devices. As usual, the new budget because it severely neglected VAIO Z (VPCZ10 series) to Keeping! Looked at many feel is, what it will be? Sound Reality software and systems they're using SSMS in the DSD has been removed!

Look, certainly lighter, more compact and their specialty, but a unique manifestation of the great technology, it is destined to be overtaken by the passage of time. In fact, after five years time, we living in 2670 in the imperial era to the X505 will be available relatively low cost comparable to that machine. However, also referred to 100,000 yen worth of SonicStage Mastering Studio in DSD combines audio chip capable tricks to provide a price affordable to ordinary people it is never SONY VAIO outside is that you cannot achieve.