Thread: Z11 Speaker Upgrade?

Z11 Speaker Upgrade?

I want to know if there is any possible way to upgrade the speakers of my, Sony Vaio 11 laptop. I have tried these speakers for long, now I want to get rid of these speakers. The current speakers are so terrible that they vibrate when I'm listening to the radio. This thing has caused me to go for the replacement. Please give me suggestions regarding this. The sounds are really terrible.

Re: Z11 Speaker Upgrade?

I do not know how you can upgrade the inbuilt speakers of your laptop. I think that you need to go to the Service Center and see what they all are suggesting. In my opinion you should rather go for the external speakers. The reason that I am suggesting you is this because it is nearly impossible to get good sound from the built in laptop speakers. So I am suggesting you to go for the brand new speakers. I think that you did got the point.

Here with one solution, or you can see it as a trick. First try uninstalling the drivers that you have on the laptop. After this let Windows 7 install its default audio driver. After this see that if the volume of the speaker rises. In my case, in my FZ laptop, the default Windows 7 audio driver did the trick. It boosted the speaker volume to the next higher level. Try this and let me know about this.

Really, my Z11 speakers are very bad. When I compare it with Sony VAIO VGN-SZ750, Z11 speakers they are truly bad. The sound directly reduces to half. When I crank up the volume all the way, on certain frequencies the left side crackles. When I use the headphones they are glorious. I do not know, what is the problem with this laptop? I guess that they are doing this purposely. What is the matter guys, please suggest. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by deoWo View Post
    Here with one solution, or you can see it as a trick. First try uninstalling the drivers that you have on the laptop. After this let Windows 7 install its default audio driver. After this see that if the volume of the speaker rises. In my case, in my FZ laptop, the default Windows 7 audio driver did the trick. It boosted the speaker volume to the next higher level. Try this and let me know about this.
    I am sure that you do not have Vaio Z for sure. How can it be because of the drivers? Can you please explain? When I even listen to the radio I get the crackling sound and vibration. If you will experience or face this situation then you will understand what I am trying to say. They are seriously HORRIBLE.