Thread: Problem with a lower cost battery

Problem with a lower cost battery

I am using the Sony VAIO S460 and i want to get new battery for this laptop just an an extra one. An only problem is that this laptop's battery from the sony is bit expensive. I am looking for the capacity version (7200mAh VGP-BPL2) of battery and it comes around $299 at sony, So now i am in a search of some other low cost battery which can work this laptop. Can you guys tell me that for which battery i should go for? And how will be some life of those batteries?

Re: Problem with a lower cost battery

Double the autonomy of your laptop Toshiba Qosmio G series and Satellite A / S with this Li-Ion 6-cell 4400 mAh. It will replace the original battery in your Toshiba Qosmio G series and Satellite A / S when it will run out of energy. With greater autonomy over three hours, it will be for you quickly the essential accessory to be still operational and in all circumstances.

The best use of a battery, regardless of its use (PC, car, rechargeable lamp) is still work to do, and charged deep cycle, otherwise it is used (it keeps the memory) from short loads and even totally drained and not resuming his ability to start over. A notebook is made to leave in nature and therefore to work regularly on battery. A PC that remains permanently in the office sector will see its battery quickly died.

The best solution is to unplug the power cord as often as possible when the battery is fully charged and allowed to drain up to 30% capacity. I did it regularly (once a week or so, but there is no need to be very regular) on my old HP Pavilion ZT1162 (must be 7 or 8 years) and I still have about 1 hour of autonomy.

Check that your battery is properly positioned, there is not a loose connection, or maybe the charger is not faulty (but it should be found with a chum of the same type charger ). After a full charge, if your battery runs of some 100% to 0, there is a good chance it is ruined. I suggest not to use all of your laptop's battery up to the dead end which makes your laptop's battery much weaker which does not have long life.

batteryexpress Guest

do you mean long life sony laptop battery, cheap and high quality, maybe you can go exceldigital.org.uk and take a look, thanks

The fact that notebooks in the lower price segment anti-reflective displays have often not Munich, is the fact that these displays are cheaper to produce. Many low-cost notebooks energy from the battery can not economize with her. "The battery run times are often so low that a reasonably functioning in mobile use without power is not possible."

The "smart" batteries have with the smart "chips supported internal memory, which enables communications with the devices. The output voltage and temperature of the batteries are better monitored and reviewed the performance of the batteries.
    Because of improved efficiency, the operating time of the "smart" battery shows 15% longer than normal batteries. see also enable the "smart" batteries, computer, and finally to calculate the date by which the "smart" batteries are still functional, if require "smart" batteries of a further charge.