Thread: Wallpaper stuck on stretch problem

Wallpaper stuck on stretch problem

I have just acknowledged a new Compaq Presario CQ61. And I have established a trouble with personalizing the wallpaper which any suggestion in favor of solving would be much valued. It runs on Windows 7. I have put the desktop up as a pictures slide show, which is doing well, but it seems to be fixed in "extend" and will not be altered to one more format. I have logged in that as a administrator and try to change the UAC setting but it is not work for me. I know it’s solution is very small but I am not able to get it. Can anyone suggest me any suggestion regarding this?

Re: Wallpaper stuck on stretch problem

Previously around some days back I solved the same issue. Actually one of my friend was facing the similar matter. So from one of site I get the solution in that they told that I fyou are facing like this issue then put that file in some different folder. I also did the same to resolve my friend’s issue. Try this it will fix your issue.

I have established an answer to my trouble, but credit for your submission. As declared, this is a known trouble and there is now an answer on the HP website if anyone else wants it. You just simply go there and see that solution and tried that it will fix your problem. I got my solution also from this site.

I have also got a solution of this issue. I just want to share it from you guys if there is any mistake then make me correct. Actually after inputting your laptop and the windows specification you will be sent to download and driver section. This you have to do on the HP site. After reaching their scroll down to locate the Wallpaper Picture Position Enabler. I have now installed it and it does really fix the problem .

I am using HP mini. I have installed the windows 7 home premium. I know that will do work in that case. In this I don’t have any issue regarding this. There is no any issue in the personalization area. And also it is upgraded from the starter. So if you want to tell anyone then told them to go for the HP laptops.

It is not like any HP problem or the issue regarding the driver issue. I have did a little bit in my windows 7 setting if you want then you can also try it. Actually I have selected wallpaper which I want to set as wallpaper and then stretch it over the screen too big. At that time I just went to my desktop and clicked there on a blank space. In that pop up I have chosen "personalize", and at the underneath there I saw my desktop image labeled as a "desktop background." And then clicked on that link and at that underneath you can see picture position with the box where you can select and you can stretch it to fill the center.

Thanks guys, Actually when I have seen your post then I don't think that it is perfect solution of my query but then I have tried it. I was very happy because my problem gets solved. And then I have told this to my friend also which is facing the same problem. And it is really great fix. Thanks a lot one more time.