Thread: Realtek HD Audio Manager and Realtek Audio Driver

Realtek HD Audio Manager and Realtek Audio Driver

I freshly did a spotless install of windows 7 64bit. Previously I was using windows vista. My troubles in progress when I tried to hear microphone input through mine speakers. The face microphone inputs did not work so I download the Realtek HD Audio driver which is recently updated from the official realtek site. Now I have check that inputs are working properly when I use to record it from the microphone through the sound recorder application in the accessories but I am not able to listen the microphone through the speaker while I am recording. After penetrating the web I noticed a lot of gossip about setting things up in the Realtek HD Audio Manager. Does anybody know where I can get it?

Re: Realtek HD Audio Manager and Realtek Audio Driver

Previously I was also facing this but then one of my friend help now it is working properly. I think you should also try it it will surly fix your issue also. Actually realtek HD control panel is in the windows notification area. So I have uploaded this image see this. I hope it will solve your issue.

Same issue was here also but I really want to thanks you. Previously that icon was neither on my toolbar nor in the control panel. Then I have reinstalled it from the realtek and then rebooted my system. The icon showed up but I got fault that the audio service was not started. So after that I have rebooted again and now the icon doesn’t show up but in that application is in my control panel and my speakers now play what is input through the mic. But when I run the application from the control panel then it appear. And now everything is working fine.

Same problem I am also facing currently. I have search a lot about this but my problem doesn’t seem to solve. But when I was visited this site then I have read all the post regarding this topic then I have read your post I just want to know that is your problem really solved or it is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceesar View Post
    Same problem I am also facing currently. I have search a lot about this but my problem doesn’t seem to solve. But when I was visited this site then I have read all the post regarding this topic then I have read your post I just want to know that is your problem really solved or it is there.
    Currently I am recording audio from the mic. And in this I can hear it nicely and and reconfigure the things. And my problem is solved so far. And I will suppose it is set if it continues to work after the next 5 reboots. But I think I am good. But in this I think enjoy your days wherever you are.

I am glad to listen to that. Thus, I inquire that you account this thread as solved. How? Thanks to report me that your problem get solved. Actually now I come to know that it works. Any other problems or questions then post it here If I can then I will surely reply you.

Yes, I mean that you should go in that way. I have done this a lot of time, and I assure you that you will be fine while doing this. The reason I am suggesting this is because, I think that it will help you in a better way. If you run the "setup" it will get install. After the installation to make sure that they are installed just go to device manager and check from there. And from there manage your setting.