Thread: HP PSC 2410 Photosmart All-in-One

HP PSC 2410 Photosmart All-in-One

I comprise been using my HP psc 2410 photosmart the entire in one for in excess of 2 years without several tribulations (well, barely several) on my old PC. I at present encompass a brand innovative PC. Immediately out of the box. I am having tribulations installing my HP psc 2410 photosmart all in one to this innovative pc and I am fatigued. If utilizing plug and play – fails, I tried using the innovative software it came by means of – fails, I encompass tried using the auto-install software from the HP website – fails, endeavor downloading to disk the 'up-to-date' software from HP – fails, I encompass tried this software in excess of and over (and in excess of again). I comprised uninstalled and re-installed over and in excess of (and over) again.

Re: HP PSC 2410 Photosmart All-in-One

I run the software (gc_w01_ENU.exe) which I encompass downloaded from HP: The first communication I get (subsequent to I recognize the agreement etc) is: connect your apparatus at present (which I do). The apparatus gets detected (as I expect) so I wait for the apparatus setup to come to an end. The next message I get is: apparatus setup has failed to absolute. I press 'retry', I create certain the apparatus is powered on and the usb cable is associated appropriately.

Next (exclusive of no matter which innovative being plugged in, the 'Found innovative hardware' boxes come into view. I run it to get the communication 'Cannot install this hardware'. Not unexpected I imagine as I have not added several innovative hardware (yet). I come to an end that 'Found innovative hardware' pop-up. This occurs 5 additional times (one subsequent to the additional), which I finish as previous to. Then I plug my psc 2410 into the usb slot. Nothing happens.

Even despite the fact that I be supposed to not encompass to by means of plug and play, I do, as plugging and playing does nothing. I indicate the radio boxes: Local Printer attached to this system & mechanically become aware of and install my plug & play printer. The communication: the wizard was not capable to become aware of several plug & play printers message appears. I try to install the printer physically by pressing next. This does not work.

I have tribulations that are a diminutive dissimilar than the on top of other than tranquil to do by means of HP Director. I uninstalled the 2410 and its driver, reinstalled the whole thing (in the accurate sequence) and one when I endeavor to start HP Director I get the error communication "Initializer for HP.CUE.Gallery.

I comprise an hp psc 2410 photosmart printer and at present it immediately started making a strange sound subsequent to I turned it on. The color display flip-up diminutive screen on the printer immediately has an hourglass running continuously and I have previously tried to restore it additional than to no advantage. When I twist it on it makes the similar repetitive sound in excess of and over again and then subsequent to a minute it goes off additional than the hourglass is tranquil on the screen and the printer power light immediately blinks, none of the additional lights, like fax, copy, etc. Determine to come on moreover.