Thread: Sony shows no Display in Monitor, but light blinks

Sony shows no Display in Monitor, but light blinks

Hello,
    I normally work on computer at my home .But tomorrow when i switched on my pc i founded that my it was not displaying any thing on the screen.but the light was blinking in my CPU.I do not have any idea that what went wrong into the monitor and why it not showing the display.I feel that my monitor is fine ,so please help me out.I am urgently in need of it.

Re: Sony shows no Display in Monitor, but light blinks

I feel that you are facing the problem with the CMOS(Complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor).CMOS is a technology for constructing integrated circuits.So remove the MB Battery and clear the CMOS and after clearing the CMOS restart the system and try to set the CMOS settings.Try this out.

First you open your CPU cabinet and remove the RAM from your CPU .After that clean the Ram slot and then put your ram in the ram slot properly.Once your are done with this just switch on your PC and if it work properly then there is no problem in your PC and if it still not displaying any thing then there is problem related to your ram .

This might help you in solving your problem.First Restart your PC and as soon as the PC starts again press F8 continuously and select the VGA mode.As soon as you are done with this the monitor will start with the standard resolution.Once the computer starts in the standard resolution then you can change it to your desired resolution.I think that you must try this out it will definitely solve your problem...

First check that the ram is properly fitted to its slot or Try an other ram in the ram slot.If still it does not work properly then check your video or graphic card ,if any.If you are not having any graphic card and you are still facing the same problem then clean your CMOS by removing the battery.If still the problem is not cleared then check the processors heat sink and if still it does not work then check Your motherboard and processor as well.I think that Your problem will we solved by doing this