Thread: Realtek hd acer internal microphone not working

Realtek hd acer internal microphone not working

I have recently buyed an acer laptop .But there is problem in it sound system.The realtek microphone which is in build in my acer laptop does not work.I have tried to check all the volume controls ,but it is not working for me .What can i do for this problem,please help me..........

Re: Realtek hd acer internal microphone not working

A similar kind of problem was faced by my friend .You try out this to solve your problem .First you try to check which default input device is selected by the windows operating system, then go to the control panel and open the sound and audio devices and inside that select the audio tab.For the sound recording the realtek hd audio input should be selected .Please check this out and reply me.........

I think that you are facing this kind of problem because your driver might not be installed properly or it might be corrupted.If you are having a fresh copy of driver then try to install it again and then check it ,if still the problem is not solved then try to download fresh copy of driver and then install it.this might solve your problem.

I have tried you solution by going into the control panel .I have selected the audio tab and for the sound recording the realtek hd audio is selected ,but still my micro phone is not working .I have tried some more solutions but still it is not working for me .I am very much in need of help,please suggest me some proper solution.

I think that after trying so many solution , you are not able to solve your problem so i think that the problem is not related with your driver installation part.I think that the problem is related with your Realtek hd acer microphone.
    You take your laptop to the service center and try to get solved your problem.
    I think that your laptop might be in the warranty period ,so check this out..