Thread: Seagate 3.5" External Hard Drive not recognized under Windows 7

Seagate 3.5" External Hard Drive not recognized under Windows 7

I use a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem that I am facing is with the Seagate 3.5" External Hard Drive hat I have purchased and it is been connected to the system with USB and it is not able to get recognized. I do not know what could have been the issue? Please do help me out so that I can make or process well for the change. It will be better.

Re: Seagate 3.5" External Hard Drive not recognized under Windows 7

Check out for the Device Manager option and then make the desired implementation to be worked. It will be better for you which will let the changes to get functioned as required. I hope as it is been done you can then process well for the thing and then work as required. It will let the changes to get implemented well. Do process and make the desired aspects to get worked. Check out.

I would suggest you to process for the thing well that is needed. In order to make the changes to be worked it could be that the USB port to which you have connected is not recognizing or able to get connected. So in order to get it worked it is better that you cope well with the system that is check out by plugging to the back panel of the CPU as it has higher speed access. So check out and then work well as needed. It will be better for you.

It could be that the driver is not supporting well. Check out for the driver or make the installation of the same well by getting the updated one. I hope this will then let the device to perform or function. It is needed that you check out for the thing which will let you to get worked and process as needed. This essential for you. So make the implementation to get worked and function. It will let you to a better solution then.

Reboot the system well and make the changes to get worked as needed or required. This will be better for you and can make the device to get function well as needed. It will then let the changes to get process as required. I hope you may then be able to get process for the change which will let the changes to get worked. Try out connecting the device to the backpanel and then work out.

It could be that the process is not able to function or get worked well that is it needs to get the upgraded driver that is needed to process well. I hope as it is been done you can then make the things to get worked well. So do check out that is needed. I hope you may then be able to perform the task that is essential. So do check out for the same.