Thread: Distorted sound under Windows 7

Distorted sound under Windows 7

I use a desktop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the sound output. I do not know what could have caused the issue but when I try to make or work with the system or play some media I do not get a clear sound. There is some distortion. This is the reason I am not able to work well with the same. I use a Realtek sound driver for the sound card. Please help.

Re: Distorted sound under Windows 7

It is necessary that you look for the version of the driver that you have installed to the system. It could be that the version of the driver is not able to support well and this is the reason you are not able to process or get function with the desired aspect to be processed or get worked. It is necessary and essential that you do check out for the thing and get the updated pack and make the installation. This will be better then.

I would suggest you to make the installation of the application well under the same. It is necessary that you do check out for the thing well to get worked. Make the installation of the thing under the compatible mode You can then make the process well to get execute. It will be better for you to get processed as needed. I would recommend you to make the installation of the same.

The problem could be with the sound card that you have installed. Check out by installing another card which will let the thing to get process and work as required. It will be better for you. So make the desired aspects to get work and function. It is necessary that the implementation to be done well. So get a new card or replace it. This may work well for you.

Make the installation of the driver well under safe mode. this is because In safe mode do not have much of the same which will be better for you. So get it functioned. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature that is needed. So check out well for making the aspects that is needed. I hope this will be better for you. Check out.

It can be made well. All you need to is to reinstall the driver for the same. So do check out. I hope it will let you to a better conclusion. Get latest driver that will be better for you and make the installation for the same well. It will surely make the aspects to be processed that is needed. So look out and make the things to get worked well.