Thread: Sound Blaster Live issue under Windows 7

Sound Blaster Live issue under Windows 7

I have a Creative Sound Blaster Live 24 bit External and the problem is that I am not able to get any sound form the Subwoofer. I do not know what could have been the issue for the same but not able to get sort of the thing. Also when I open the control panel for Creative I do not get bass redirection tab. Please help for the same. I use a desktop.

Re: Sound Blaster Live issue under Windows 7

The problem could be with the driver that is been installed. It could be that the application is not able to work well. You need to check out for the same that is needed. All you need to do is t o install the application well under compatible mode and then make the essential aspects to get through. This will let the changes to get worked and make it process.

It could be that the Windows 7 is been upgraded or the system is been upgraded. You should perform a clean install of the application that is needed. So do work well which will be better for you. As the clean install of the Windows will let the changes to get processed and function. You may then be able to get sort of the thing. You need to format the system completely and then work as required. This will be better and then install the fresh copy of the operating system.

Another way is that you can make the installation of the application or the the driver well under the compatible mode that is needed. It can be done well that is by processing by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then under the properties section choose Windows Xp compatible mode. This will be better for you and make the changes to get worked as required. I hope you may then be able to perform for the same.

Installation of the driver well under safe mode and then make it work. It will be better for you which will let the desired implementation to get functioned and process for the thing that is needed. I hope you may then get to work that is needed. I hope this will let the things to get process. It is necessary as safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature and hence you can then make the implementation for the thing.

Check out for the latest driver that will be better for you and make the installation for the same well. It will surely make the aspects to be processed that is needed. So do check out and make the things to get worked well. I hope you may then be able to perform the task that is needed. So do check out that is needed. Make the installation.