Thread: Corsair H50 Liquid CPU Cooler

Corsair H50 Liquid CPU Cooler

I have phenom II x4 965 processor. But the issue related with this is when I start my pc it is running hotter and hotter now a days. Few weeks back all things are normal but now it become hot very quickly. The fan which is used to cool it I don’t think that it working properly. Because of that fan increase the noise. In the summer time because of proper air ventilation my cpu is sitting at 40C idle. But I think this time a good heat sink will cost me if anything going wrong with my pc. That is for you guys check this.

Re: Corsair H50 Liquid CPU Cooler

Here I want to make highlight some point just for you. Actually H50 it doesn’t offer any benefits regarding the risks of water cooling. Thermalright, Noctua actually many of them offer good result on air.Actually in this there is no risk of water spilling on your rig. Which I think H50 people has to work on this. But I will appreciate granted Corsair because they are very good about replacing but even though they are lacking in some extent.

Actually If you want to take my opinion then If you are decided to buy water route there is a chance of leak which could be happen. I am also using Phenom II X4 940 till now it is not overclocked. Previously I was using Core Contact Freezer. I used this and overclocked my processor up to 3.5GHz at that time I was getting the temperature about 45C. And at the same clock H50 maintain the temperature about 37C consistently. As I report you earlier that my processor is not overclocked and now I am getting idel temperature around 30C and at the time of loading I get 36C. It is obvious that when we load lower temperature will be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiyana=ME View Post
    Here I want to make highlight some point just for you. Actually H50 it doesn’t offer any benefits regarding the risks of water cooling. Thermalright, Noctua actually many of them offer good result on air.Actually in this there is no risk of water spilling on your rig. Which I think H50 people has to work on this. But I will appreciate granted Corsair because they are very good about replacing but even though they are lacking in some extent.
    Whatever you are saying it is correct but the thing is that I don’t want to buy expensive. I can do all that but I am not able to afford it. I am concentrating much more on the price column and space. Because of only that I don’t want to go on that section. That is why large air coolers just aren't going to fit for me. If you have any other option then suggest me.

I want to ask you that how did you able to find out so correct fitting. Regarding this I have searched a lot on this but not able to get correct answer. I am facing it from two weeks. I have also notice that they said it comes with thermal compound on it. Here I want to ask you that you have use this as it was or you have make some changes in that? Please tell me this as soon as it possible for you.

I just want to tell you that I used this thermal compound on my pump unit. Actually installation was snap at that time. That’s the reason I have remove my motherboard. My main issue is that mine motherboard has a tray cpu cut off but it is not able to match up to the mother board backing mounts. But even though it is easy. So to solve this you have to do a radiator placement tests to find out the best temperature. Don’t worry I have mounted mine in the back and there air blowing out. And it work better in my case.

I have tried this and truly saying its installation part is very easy. And it is also very easy if you are removing the mobo. Because of that I have notice that there is a huge drop in the temperature. I am using i5 750 and gives me very nice result. Actually H50 is very good if anything wrong happens with this then also Corsair is awesome because they will replace your parts. If you want to take my point then go for this.