Thread: Lenovo T500 - Sound card "buzzing"

Lenovo T500 - Sound card "buzzing"

I newly got a T500, and in the midst of a couple of topic is the sound card. There is a quiet but separate "buzz" that happen through a number of (not all) pitches. Listening to noisy and destructive music can go down it out, but with quieter playback it can be very irritating. I presently installed the freshest audio driver starting Lenovo by no advance.The noise is also simply easy to hear in the course of headphones, but I know that this is not the headphones themselves for the reason that they sound very well on other computers and portable music devices.I am prying if somebody else has knowledgeable this problem, or has a plan for a result. It's actually simply reproducible: the windows volume example pitch all the time split ends with a noise. You can have the sense of hearing it best when the volume slider is on two clicks above mute. Just click the little slider button.

Re: Lenovo T500 - Sound card "buzzing"

At the present I got mine 2 months or so before. I have not actually in progress listening to music on it in anticipation of about a week or two ago. This energetic is forcefully drive me up the wall. I have tried two sets of headphones, and inside Linux, all the different sound systems. I had it on the lamest sounding MP3s, Last.FM, and my FLAC collection. It is accurately since you say, simply on certain pitches. It just about sounds like the sound is "clipping". I am hypothesis that this is something that we need to virus Lenovo about as far as I am able to tell, this is not a software issue.

I have never face like such matter. And also I have tried this whit the several of the headphones and the speakers. I never face like such issue. I think you could try bugging Lenovo tech support and see what happens. And I hope they will fix this issue for you as soon as it is possible. Because one of friend have this issue and he had report regarding this and his problem get solved within a week.

I just tell you here one way without messing with the things. Actually I have waste my lots of time on my computer to listen music. Previously I have been working more with this in that the buzzing is really get to bug me. For that I have take support of tech support. Then I have just followed that step which is administered by them. Now it is working fine but buzzes, it is not covered below the guarantee and I'm screwed. Anybody know any low profile sound card which is compatible for the linux? Can anyone suggest me a laptop out there which is really a good deal for me.

Before you I was also facing the same issue like some weeks back. Then I have searched a lot regarding this topic then from one of forum site I get that website address I hope you also get try this It will help you in a better way. It helped me a lot that is why I am telling you just click here and you will get your solution.

The card is faulty or there is a number of unexpected interfering with one more component. Does this occur with B-tooth and WIFI turned off? Then that card is faulty. Getting them to recognize it will be tough though. Best way to show it is to locate out that made the module and check online. Dell users are in fact much better at spotting these issue and they always make it fix. Check their boards’ maybe card is also used in their machines.

I was also facing this similar matter. But when I have read all the posts from here so I tried them and thanks it fix mine issue. Actually when I saw this I told this to my friend also he is also facing the issue but in that case it didn’t work but when I have tried in my case it works thanks a lot buddy. Then I come to it work in some of the cases not in all that.