Thread: Best mechanical keyboard for gaming

Best mechanical keyboard for gaming

Can anyone provide me nice solution for mechanical keyboard. There are some companies which provide support in that but the issue with that is the cost. Doe anyone is using the same right now and if yes then what are the best feature for the same. I play rpg games mostly and for that the proper keyboard control is necessary. Does they work well on Windows 7 also 64 bit, there can be driver issue.

Re: Best mechanical keyboard for gaming

For gaming keyboard I am not sure about the mechanical one, but Logitech G15 is one of the nice keyboards. This is a wide keyboard with LCD screen, backlit keys along with 3 levels of off, half light and full-power blue light. It has a system of automatic recognition of games installed on the machine can record a 3 x 18 combination of keys in games that support it, or rather supported by the keyboard.

Go on the Razer site which will provide you a proper solution for the same. There are two new keyboards offered by it. Those models are best suited for gaming and they are reliable for long run also. As you know, there is a big difference between mechanical keyboards and keypads. The difference is the use a micro switch with spring for each key as membrane keyboards used on a layer of silicone to change the current of a circuit.

I am using a Dash Keyboard. It nice and it also has the technology N-key rollover, the equivalent of the anti-ghosting Razer, which can squeeze up to 12 keys simultaneously. It is really nice to have a 2 USB ports on the side of the keyboard. The negative point of this keyboard is that it is very expensive. It has multiple features which is really supportive.

I had found that BlackWidow as one of the nice mechanical keyboards found. This will therefore certainly is very comfortable. It offers five dedicated macro keys and all keys are fully configurable. One of the features of this keyboard will be able to directly record its macros in games without having to go through a software. There is both a low budge and costly model provided here.

Razer provides some of the nice models in a good mechanical keyboards which are mostly dedicated to gamers. The mechanical keyboards usually give a better feel and are very popular among players. Thermaltake had also presented a range in its eSports, but the BlackWidow Ultimate is the first to have backlit keys. Wireless and other wired keyboards also offers a great feature and they are less costly then mechanical one.

The best thing about mechanical keyboards is the speed provided by them. They are very accurate and long lasting. Some point which I don't like in Mechanical keyboard is the noisy thing. For avoiding this you can go for Dashboard. There are different pressing buttons according to their locations and the the keys are closest to your hand. Most keys are pressed alternately to different pressures, the keys pressed with the index and middle fingers are hard.