Thread: Driver Hp Photosmart 8250 for Windows 7

Driver Hp Photosmart 8250 for Windows 7

I am a regular user of the Windows XP for a long period of time, but now i have switched to the Windows 7. i have also purchased a Hp PhotoSmart 8250 printer which i have attached to the Windows 7. The problem with the printer is that it does not the full support to the Windows 7 and it is not working properly with the windows 7 operating system, please provide me with another driver which is supportable with the windows 7.

Re: Driver Hp Photosmart 8250 for Windows 7

As you have mentioned that you have an Hp photo smart printer which you have attached with the Windows 7. Sorry to inform you that there is no Printer Driver available for the Photo smart 8250 printer which can work along with the Windows 7 operating system. My advice to you will be that you switch from Windows 7 to other operating system which have support for the hp printers.

There is a solution to the problem that you have mentioned that is automatic duplex. These feature needs to be enabled, you have to go to the;
    • Printer folder
    • Then right click on the Photosmart 8250
    • Printer properties
    • Device Settings
    • Installable Option
    • set the duplexer to installed and then click the Ok button

These will resolve your issue and you will get a working printer with the windows 7 OS.

If your hp printer does not work in the combination with the Windows 7,so there is a problem in the printer drivers. The Microsoft corporation does not have a drivers that will work with the Hp printer neither the hp has yet develop it. The simple solution to your issue is that you use the "Windows Update " service provided by the Microsoft that will automatically update your existing driver and it will work with the windows 7.

There is no driver available in the market which can work in combination with the Windows 7 and the Photosmart 8250. There will be a big support problem if you are using the existing driver, the only solution to the given problem is that you have to go for "Windows Update" facility provided by the Microsoft but it does not provide the full support to the Printer when it is attached to the Windows 7 operating system.

If you have installed the driver which you get along with the hp printer then it, there is a list generated showing the drivers which will be supportable to the Windows 7. Then if you got your printer name and model then you can go further to install the driver otherwise you can go for the "Windows Update" service from the installation screen which you get at the time of installation of the drivers.