Thread: HP 1102W Wireless printer won't stop printing

HP 1102W Wireless printer won't stop printing

I have a HP 1120W printer which is attached to my system having Windows Xp installed in it. I have a problem when i send a print job to the 1120W wireless printer requesting one copy, it prints continuous copies until all my papers runs out of paper. All my papers and toner are out of stock every time i wish to print a page, it happens to both my system having the Windows 7 and Windows XP. Please provide me with the solution i will be grateful to you.

Re: HP 1102W Wireless printer won't stop printing

These problem mostly occurs depending upon the Network installation. Most of the time it happens that there should not be any issue if you utilized the smart installation or run the network install from the CD given with the printer. These occurs with a standard TCP/IP port configuration if the drivers was added in other way. These issue can be resolved by disabling the "bidirectional support" settings in the driver, follow the link provided which has the document of the settings.

Your problem can be easily resolved as there is a problem in the Devices and Printers settings, just follow the steps provided here and you will get the answer;
    • First delete the the existing HP1120W printer in the Control panel> Devices and Printers

• Then insert the Hp11220w installation CD and canceled it's auto play installer

• Then add the Printer again in the Devices and Printer section in the Control Panel

• Then use the HP1102.INF file at the root level of the CD.
    • Go on to proceed with the instllation and repalced the sxisting drivers.

Finally do the single page test, your issue will be resolved.

When you install the driver in the auto play mode it by default does not have the single page printing with it. You can resolve these problem by doing the Bi direction support feature which is a issue in the HP product, follow the steps;
    • Select the Windows icon and then click the "Devices and Printers"
    • Then right click the HP product, and select "Properties"
    • Select the "Port" tab
    • Make sure that the enable bidirectional support is unchecked.
    • If it is checked then click the check box and select apply and then click OK.

Then print the test page.

There is another solution to fix these issue, uninstall the product driver then reinstall it. These can be done by using a uninstall utility, just do the following steps:
    • Select the Windows Icon then all programs
    • Click on HP and then select HP LaserJet Professional 1120W printer
    • Select Uninstall

Then you have to reinstall it manually and select the Single page test in the Device and Printers section in the control panel, to fix these issue.

The HP 1120W printer now stop to print the continuous pages, i have made all the manual settings provided by you. These setting helped me a lot and i am now can print the pages of my numbers. I am very grateful to you for your valuable support and any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated. The HP printer now work fine with both my operating System Windows 7 and Windows XP.

There may be a number of problem in your drivers. If you are using the Windows 7 operating system then there are no drivers available on the HP website which can work Windows 7. There are hp drives available for the Windows XP, if these are the case then your issue can be fixed of printer not stopping to print the pages. You just have to go to the hp website and follow the instructions to resolve your query.