Thread: HP F4580 Loses Wireless network connection frequently

HP F4580 Loses Wireless network connection frequently

As it is mentioned in the title that a I am facing issues with the wireless network connection on HP F4580, actually the thing is that it is losing connection frequently. I have setup this HP F4580 on my home network. I am having windows XP, windows vista and windows 7 on my network. I have also check the network Diagnostic Utility from different computer and no problem can be seen there. I do not what is causing the problem and need the solution for the same.

Re: HP F4580 Loses Wireless network connection frequently

I recently purchased the HP 4580 multifunction wireless. In my main computer I have installed 64-bit Windows 7. I downloaded the correct drivers for the web page, both basic as complete as when installing it gives problems. In the first place tells me that the operating system is Windows 7, but I can continue without any problems. After the installation screen appears, but again, after you accept the terms of use, the screen that I have the Windows 7 system, again let me continue, but after few minutes I get the text " Cannot find the file specified "and cancel the installation" I did this happen? How I can avoid this problem?

I am unable to configure my HP Deskjet F4580 Wifi, I follow the steps indicated in the manual but does not end the wizard to connect and get the following error: "The printer has limited connectivity. The printer uses the IP address 169.254.9.219, which is not compatible with the IP address 192.168.1.33 on the PC. Turn the printer off and back on and wait 60 seconds until it acquires an IP address. A then click Retry. “Needless to say it is pointless USB retry and that goes well.

I am in the same situation as you. After adjusting the configuration of the computer I get the following message: "The network configuration has been successfully downloaded to the device. However, to further configure the device in the network, your Mac must have access to the device. Therefore, you must make sure your Mac has access to the network:" The IP that are assigned to the printer and my computer are basically the same as yours: 169.254.XX.XX for the printer and 192.168.XX.XX for the iMac. I hope someone gives us a solution soon, because the grace of this lay in the possibility of using WiFi.

I really felt the same, but because I was connected to the cable network even domestic hub, and tried the f4580 more than put its own IP. Until I connected through an adapter cordless. Then it opened the communication with the printer and I took the test page. Then I agreed through the browser to the address 169.254.86.56 (the mine) and I agreed to the printer. There, on your page, I changed the IP address to be compatible with my home network and now we all have access to the f4580 from any computer, whether wired or cordless.

NO is easy to configure the printer HP DESKJET F4580 wifi, let's start there. It has cost me having to do many tests, until finally I made it. The first thing to do is clean up our portable ips and dns. So leave all the fields Internet Protocol Version 4 blanks, with automatic settings. Is the only formula for the pc or laptop to enter the ip range that the printer has by default now we will not have 196.254.XX internet connection but it is right for the next step?

I have already connected the printer through a wireless router! Now I have another problem has arisen as I send to print a document that is not text, is left wondering, I imagine that by the size of the photo and finally ends up not print. Can you think of some parameter that I have to set to gain speed? Is it something related to the print queue?