Thread: HP Photosmart C4380 stopped scanning

HP Photosmart C4380 stopped scanning

HP Photosmart C4380 My printer does not scan well, it does not recognize the USB connection cable that connects to my laptop. To feel no problem, everything works fine, but not scanning. I spent a fortune on HOT LINE at HP, but none of their "technicians" could do something for me I rarely had to do with such incompetent thing. But before going for the new one it will better to search for any solution.

Re: HP Photosmart C4380 stopped scanning

In fact I have reinstalled the printer on my computer system (including a formatted) and apart from a bug in it where to scan through from time to time for the moment its working. But if ever go again; I am going to and method for testing this thing, at least it gives me hope because finally there is one solution to solve this problem.

I am almost done, I try desperately now almost a week since my HP Photosmart C4380 on Windows 7 install! From HP and Windows I have not received any help! Software starts quite normal, at 94% then it asks me printer via USB or network! If (whether USB or network), I now plug in the printer every time the field is: Device software to install, then install, this unit does not demand can I really despair of it hope someone help me to get rid of this problem.

In windows 7 Premium it stops at 94% install over a "AiOScan" error. I have Uninstalled everything and again from the front - brings nothing again everything down, drivers from the Internet - no success I have installed all on my XP machine application first Printer is wonderful in the Wlan network, but windows 7 is too stupid to install the driver.

For me I think Norton is the only problems that have the program de installer and I got the Kaspersky Antivirus! I think I am already one step ahead, at least I hope the solution of the problem to have found! I need some Hostix (or however you write well) because if the printer is installed, a second unknown device! We'll see what I get now from Windows!

Did anybody know what is this "hotfix" So now I am encountered an error hope somebody can help me. Following on the Setup CD of the printer in Utile CCC subfolder is blocked following program: FixErr1714 (Utility to fix HP upgrade / uninstall issues). To be honest I am not having any idea about this error but need the solution for the same.

At least the USB installer works for me so far, but when trying to switch to WLAN it fails. With your driver ego simply not true that the printer accepts the relevant information (SSID, IP, etc.) Once the driver is looking for the printer wirelessly, it finds it no longer asks whether the printer is connected until later or if I wanted to check my network settings again. I have tried this on an ad hoc WLAN.