Thread: HP Officejet G85 basic network driver for Windows 7

HP Officejet G85 basic network driver for Windows 7

I make use of a desktop machine and have installed Hp officejet g85 printer. The issue is that there is no driver for Windows 7 for the device. I am not able to work well with the system. Please do help me out so that I can work well with the thing and make the desired changes to be implemented in order to get function for the same. I hope I may get a better solution from here.

Re: HP Officejet G85 basic network driver for Windows 7

There is a way through which you can make the things to be worked well. All you need to do is to check out by going to the control panel option and then open the Add printer. Now you need to go to Local Printer and then Create a new port. Now as it is been done then Local port. Now Next and \\xpcomputername\g85. This will let the changes to be worked and then you need to click on Windows Update. I hope this will then let the changes to be implemented well for you. So check out.

I would suggest you to get the implementation to be done. All you need to do is to check out for the same. Now as it is been done you can then work well which will be better for you. So in order to get the implementation to be processed it is necessary that you get it worked well. You need to install the application or the driver which will be better for you. So do check out for the thing.

This can be done well to get it worked well as needed. All you need to do is to check out by functioning. This is necessary which will let the implementation. Make the system to be under safe mode and then make the installation of the same under safe mode. As it is been done you can then work well that is by checking out for the change. Other than that it is necessary that you need to check that is the application or the driver is compatible well.

The upgradation from the Windows option will let you to get the changes to be implemented. Or follow the post that is mentioned by Barclay. It will definitely let you to get to a better conclusion. So make the desired changes to be worked which will let the desired aspects to be processed. So make it work as needed. It will functioned. So check out.