Thread: Windows 7 driver for Deskjet 880C

Windows 7 driver for Deskjet 880C

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the HP Deskjet 880C printer. I am not able to work well with the same. I do not know what could have caused the issue but it is not able to work well with the system. I need the drivers for the same which would make it to function well under the system that I use. Please help me out.

Re: Windows 7 driver for Deskjet 880C

You can check out in the operating system as well that is the driver is included in the Operating system itself that is for HP 882c which is same as that you are working. It will be better and you can thus make the desired change to be performed and get it functioned well as needed. So do check for the thing and then make the further implementation which will lead you to get to a better solution. So do look out and then work for the same which will be better for you. So make it implement or function

You can make it work by navigating through Add a Printer from the control panel and then to Local port to LPT1. When the list for HP deskjet 882c comes up you need to check out for the same or if it is not been listed you need to click on Windows Update. As it is been done you may then get to a better solution for the same which will then let the printer to function as needed. It will be better for you. So check for the thing.

You can make the installation of the driver for the system well under safe mode. Run the system under safe mode and then right click on the installer.exe file. As it is been done you need to make the installation of the application under Windows XP mode that is from the properties section. This will let you to get to a proper ailment and make the things to get work as required. So do check out and then function. I hope it will let you to get the aspects to be processed.

Check out for HP official web page or contact the service provider. the will help you out well for sorting the issue that you re facing. It will be better for you and you can thus process for the thing that is needed. So in order to get the issue to be function it is necessary and essential that you get the desired implementation to be done as required. Check out.