Thread: Photosmart Premium C309g xp 64bit driver, help

Photosmart Premium C309g xp 64bit driver, help

I am using the windows Xp for a long time and yesterday I purchased a new hp printer DeskJet 990c from a dealer. I have Windows xp with 64 bit operating system, when I tried to install the printer it provided me with a message that there is a problem installing the Basic printer. I found that I can scan by going into the browser and accessing the printer via it’s ip address, limited access but there is a problem I am not able to get the proper access. So, please provide me with the appropriate answer that will help to resolve my queries.

Re: Photosmart Premium C309g xp 64bit driver, help

You have mentioned that you are using a Windows 64 bit operating system and want to connect to your printer, there is a solution for that you have to just download the DeskJet 990c or DeskJet 990cse or DeskJet 990cxi from the official website of the hp. These drivers are compactable with the windows Xp. These installation of the driver will resolve your problem, download the driver and install it in the system and restart the system to see the effect and check the printer by printing the test page.

I have gone to the website of hp but there is no driver available there, how can I download the driver that you have mentioned above. Please give the solution for the driver or there is any dealer that can provide me with the driver. The drivers DeskJet 990c or DeskJet 990cse or DeskJet 990cxi are not available on any of the online selling products websites so it has become very complicated to find it .

If you not the solution on the website then there is no problem, you can manually set the changes in the printer setting to fix the problem. You have to manually go to the printer setting then select the USB port and then select the hp990c driver from the list. The important point that you have to remember is that uncheck “automatically detect and install my plug and play printer” then select the print option, this will resolve your issue of printer.

As you have mentioned that you want HP Photosmart Premium C309g Drivers, these driver is not available on the hp website. The ultimate solution to your problem is that you can download the particular driver from the other websites such a the DownloadAtoZ or ebay etc. Some of them provide the software for free and the others charge a very minimal amount of money for that. If after that you are not able to get the printer working them there is a problem in the printer itself or in the connection so go to the hp service center to resolve your problem.

There are many websites available on the internet which provides these drive for free of cost, you can download the driver from there which is supported by the Windows xP operating System. The websites such as techspot, Download AtoZ and others provide the download, after the download install the driver and connect the printer to see that it is working or not. Check it with a test page print from your printer, this will help you to solve to your problem.