Thread: Windows 7 and Deskjet F4180 printer driver

Windows 7 and Deskjet F4180 printer driver

I am using the Vista for a long time and now but now I want to use the Windows 7 and attach my hp printer, my brother have downloaded the Windows 7 driver package three times. I also followed every step on the website of the printer, installed the usb vista to the Windows 7 patch. There was another program called as the “Driver Detective”, I also downloaded it and the windows update but my printer was not detecting anything. I upgraded from Vista to the Windows 7 ultimate and then tried to install the printer but found the same problem with that too. Please provide the appropriate solution for the issue.

Re: Windows 7 and Deskjet F4180 printer driver

I think there is a problem in the installation process in the printer, you have to do the installation properly by following the steps provided in the Manual that you got with the printer and download the appropriate printer driver for it. Please forward the full information about your system and which hp printer you are using that will help me to resolve your query in a proper way. So, please send the proper details for further assistance.

As I have mentioned that I am using the Windows 7 ultimate operating system, with that my system is Intel 2 duo 2.8 GHZ. It has a 4 GB RAM and my printer is HP F4180 all in one with the USB 2 Connection. The drive package I am using is under vista was downloaded from HP in last month. So, I have provided the full information about the system and the printer, please help me with an answer.

You have to sure that you are installing full featured Software and the drivers for the correct operating system that is a 32 bit or a 64 bit. Only you have installed the drivers properly then only the patch update will take place properly. The windows 7 ultimate patch fixes the some printer functionality after the upgrading the Vista to Windows 7. There may be a problem on the system requirements that you are using it will ask for another configuration, make all the connection properly and then try again it will work properly.

If your printer is not working properly then make all the connection properly given in the Manual of the Pinter, after that check the driver that you have got with the printer or downloaded from the website. After that update the patch only after the installation of the driver is complete otherwise it will give an error, this all will solve your problem is the problem then too resides on the system then contact the dealer of the printer and take the further suggestion from him or from the customer care desk.

Thank you friend I finally overcome the issue of the printer , I have make all the connection properly as told by you. Then I have installed the driver and after that the patch, this has helped me a lot and I am now using my Hp printer very well. I will be pleased if you provide any further suggestion on these topics or other topic that is related to the computers or the devises that are attached to it.