Thread: nVidia GTX570s keeps asking for update

nVidia GTX570s keeps asking for update

I am having a Compaq Presario notebook; this is running with windows vista OS. The system is specified with Intel dual core processor, 3GB ram, 456 GB hard drive, along with this compatible with inbuilt nVidia GTX570s graphical interface. I basically use the system for internet access, and along with this some of the home entertainment purpose, like watching movies and sometimes to play games. Though there is a graphical problem arrived in my laptop and this happening since from last three days. While I am watching movie or playing games it flashes a message that, the graphics driver requires a update version. And if I click on the update button, it completely freezes my system. Is there anyone having any information or idea regarding this problem?

Re: nVidia GTX570s keeps asking for update

As per my opinion the problem that you mentioned in your post, may be occurring for the other third party software’s those are installed in your system. Though I was also facing similar issue, after that I did a deep search on this problem for get any solution for the problem. I found many of the solution, but those are for high definition problem. so I simply quit them and go for the minor solution, I tried by remove some of the third party software and also some for the flashing items, and by removing them the problem is solved. So I also recommend you to try with this process, I hope it will also help you.

As per the message that you mentioned in your post, is requiring the upgrade version of graphics driver, but you are not able to upgrade that version automatically, then there is a way to update the graphics driver version. For that visit to the graphics driver manufacturer web site and from there look for the desire driver which should be compatible with the system hardware specification and also with the operating system version. Download this into you r system and run the installation of that driver, be following some of the instructions to install the update version of graphics driver, and replace this one with the existing graphics driver.

I think the problem is in the motherboard or in the port. for that The Ati radeon Xpress 1150 from I think is sitting directly on the board and not using a special laptop PCI slot. If the motherboard has a slot so ever, so is the cooling or the power supply certainly not designed for an extra graphics card and maybe missing graphics signal or anything else. Also, you can only refer such a better upgrade graphics card from the good laptop manufacturer. Thus the whole is only when your laptop type is also available with search-able graphic configurations. It would be very expensive since cost alone, the new graphics card should be resolve the issue completely.

The NVIDIA GEForce 9600GT is already the best that you can get for a notebook models. But confusing the M9600GT not with the desktop version! This graphic card is the Specification of the M8700GT manufacturer. If the manufacturers would finally block in the bus 256bit the things were quite different. With 128Bit bus speed the graphical quality will remain, the hardware requirements that you have is perfectly matched with this graphical interface. Just try this graphics driver, because I think the graphical interface that you have is damaged and for this you need to configure a new one and this one is the good.