Thread: Problem with touchpad and keyboard with Windows 7

Problem with touchpad and keyboard with Windows 7

A little help please, yesterday after installing Windows via Bootcamp seven full installation on my Macbook Unibody, everything is ok except:

- The touchpad is not recognized, so no function "types" and worse, no right click recognized
    - The keyboard is operational but the FN keys are also not recognized.

This system seems to me not too bad, so I will like to test with a touchpad functionality, especially that of the Unibody is particularly good. Thank you in advance for your replies.

Re: Problem with touchpad and keyboard with Windows 7

Even I did had the same problem , once on Windows Seven, the preferences of the Bootcamp utility does not work, and setting the touchpad tab has disappeared. This is little strange, it should update properly supporting Bootcamp Windows Seven. I guess I am correct here. Have you installed the bootcamp drivers supplied on the DVD of leopard (shipped with your mac)? If not then do it first.

I have exactly the same problem, for now the problems identified:

iSight: not found
    touchpad: just the movements and button = right click, that's all. A bit annoying!
    Otherwise: its ok, ok keyboard, screen ok

I'm talking about the V64 bits of Windows 7 on a macbook pro aluminum, the version just before the unibody (multitouch, 4GB RAM, 320GB HDD and 8600 GT). So if anyone has drivers I am very interested.

I solved half the problem, restarting the installs only the keyboard and multi-touch, compatibility with vista sp2 and admin, I raised the manager and bootcap miracle tabs trackpad and keyboard appeared. Problem, only the keyboard works, the right click with two fingers is always HS, but it does not interfere too much, windows is quite unpalatable to the track pad anyway. After several games of various resettlement package bootcamp (from 10.5.4 to 10.5.6), everything works, after installing bootcamp 2.0, update 2.1, the standalone drivers for trackpad and keyboard 2.0, realtek drivers, reboot install the 2.0 (because boot camp manager who threw himself over) and reinstall the realtek drivers.

To change the parameter regions in the panel config and then in language areas, then launched the disc bootcamp, settle into it, then restart the computer, finally change everything again to return to language, change the keyboard (which remains 100% language PC version) go to the parameter areas of language and then in the keyboard, remove the English, then in language, add the keyboard Eng (apple) and then you remove the keyboard language court, and see it's good.