Thread: Satellite L300 WiFi not working

Satellite L300 WiFi not working

currently I am using Toshiba Satellite l300. In this I am facing problems to open internet pages. actually I am using wireless internet. Ihave windows vista as operating system. And from Toshiba they have told me to download a driver. But when I have open that site there are 4 drivers are available. So I am little bit confused that I have to go for which one. Anyone knows it then please tell me.

Re: Satellite L300 WiFi not working

Here I want to know that you are using which model of Satellite L300? And for your information model number might look something like Satellite L300-32z. Tell me its part number. And this will look something like PSLB0E-03200SEN. And from which country you have it is sold. If you can provide me this much of information I think I can do something for you.

I am also facing this problem and able to distinguish that for which driver I have to go. And for your information I have
    I have a L300/OSN, Part No PSLB8A-OSN004 which is sold in newzwland And I have one more model which is L300/OVK, Part No PSLB8A-OVK004 and it is also sold in newzeland.

I think you can help me. When you read this post please try to give its reply as soon as it is possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

So you are using
    L300/0SN (PSLB8A-0SN004)
    L300/0VK (PSLB8A-0VK004) Actually I want to make you correct here that there are no O's (ohs) in those. They are all 0's (zeros). You just click on the link which I have given above you just click on that for your Toshiba drivers and utilities and there click on the Downloads tab.And to find out which which wireless driver you need, open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc), expand Network adapters, and look to see whether you have an Atheros, Intel, or Realtek wireless LAN device. And from there you will get your solution.

I am facing this problem and I have tried your solution. Actually after your post I have loaded new drivers but the problem is here it also not working. Is there any other suggestions for the same case. Actually I have been advised that there is another option is to restore factory settings. I want to confirm that will this wipe my vista.

Can you provide me much more information for each machine. Actually Which wireless device did you find? Can you tell me when you double-click it, what does it say for Device status? Actually here I want to confirm that restoring to factory-new wipes the hard drive clean. In that case you have to copy all your important files to external media first. After restoring, you would need to reinstall added applications and updates. So hope any one post soon regarding this.

I was also facing the same problem from 2 weeks. When I have seen your post I also saw there that one of user tried your solution but it didn't work in his case. But then I have also tried but here my good luck it is work in my case. I am very happy because I was very worry regarding this problem. But thanks one more time for your solution.