Thread: Razer Mamba: Still with its issues

Razer Mamba: Still with its issues

My friend gave me wireless mouse for playing a online game tournament. It was a fps game. The mouse was Razer mamba. It was a nice mouse with great design and look. I had installed a software and receiver to my system. The mouse worked fine but I had noticed that cursor of the mouse skips on the screen. When I aim at someone the mouse arrow moves away. I was going to buy a new one for my system, so does this issue is only related to old mouse.

Re: Razer Mamba: Still with its issues

On my part I have returned the guarantee to regain my mamba and the new one works really well with no problem. For those who have the same kind of problem, I think it is a manufacturing problem in a certain range of the mouse. I recommend either return with the guarantee for the same. The most you can do is update the mouse driver and software. Check the game settings also.

Here try this out, unplugged the base and put the cable directly into the mouse. Then run the mouse firmware update. I also am in possession of a Razer Mamba and I encounter the same problem this time. This can be due to Firmware Update of the mouse that has gone wrong. At first I had by mistake updated wrong firmware which cause this issue. But it is still recognized by Windows then still running in some good condition.

I have a Razer Mamba which I had purchased a month ago. My friend took the same for some time and now he returned the same. When I plugged in I immediately felt an acceleration issue of the mouse. The precision of mouse was spoiled especially while gaming. I do not understand, as I does not possess this problem with my old wireless mouse which I had already checked.

In my case there was a much serious issue. I updated the firmware of the mouse the same is dead now. It is not working, there are no flash light and nothing happens when I move the mouse. I had wrongly updated the firmware and due to that my mouse is now dead. And the same now not under warranty also. I might need to search for a proper replacement now.

Simply o configure your buttons on your mouse click in the green button to which you want to assign your button, select Advanced feature in the list of all options, advanced function menu opens. After you have configured the way you feel. By this way you can setup the mouse settings as per your need. If still there is some issue the download the latest drivers and update it.

I proceeded to update the firmware without any worries. I do not know if the issue can come from updating the firmware which I also tried to downgrade. This looks like some bug in the mouse software. Basically after long time I found the issue lies with the game pad which I was using. It was not giving me a better grip nor the same was working fine. I changed that and it worked.