Thread: Tecra 8100 battery stuck

Tecra 8100 battery stuck

I am having Tecra 8100 and the problem is that I am not able to open the battery compartment. As far as I know there should be tab on the bottom that has to be pushed aside and through that compartment must open. The weird thing is that this tab is not present on my laptop. Now the thing I want to know is that how to open this thing, because I want to insert a new battery.

Re: Tecra 8100 battery stuck

According to there are two switches given at the bottom. The slide one can be used for locking or unlocking the battery, now after unlocking the battery you have to slide the other one for ejecting the battery that is placed inside. I hope this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing with the Tecra 8100 battery. If you have any other issue then let me know.

Due to our own security checks to ensure the highest safety standards. Shall each example, all Li-ion / Li-polymer cell phone, digital camera, camcorder batteries have their own security and protection of its own electronic (a few exceptions, did not need any protection electronics, as this is already integrated in the device itself or by the device was not taken into account).

Through my hands for more than just a notebook Toshiba have gone, but the newest devices of 8100 has by far the worst keyboard is below me came (in part). When I work on the keyboard, I always feel I come out just on the other side of the notebook, it absorbs the keyboard (partly, we have now got the keyboard device of the quality / T8000), applies. The display of the notebook is very good, which I do not understand the Toshiba again taken a new graphics chipset has.

I had the opportunity to test the Toshiba Tecra 8100 laptop a bit. Actually, one would have to say not much, except that anyone who can afford it should have access without concern. But now some of the technical data: the heart of the device with a mobile Pentium 3 650MHz and SpeedStep technology (100MHz FSB). The output is on a 14.1 "TFT display, where in the usual manner Toshiba excellent presentation, both the brightness and provides simultaneous illumination, contrast and viewing quality in lateral view.

Besides my Equimer 2000 (see report), I have been using five months a Tecra 5100 with the following features: 256 MB RAM, 20 GM HDD IR external floppy CDR / DVD Sound 850 MHz CPU internal modem under Windows 2000 The computer has about 12,000 facilities in this DM cost, that is certainly not for the private user. The mobile IT professional, if necessary, the entire performance requirements, which is to cover them from programming - and the admin tools as well as a normal office - must use with this device serves really great.

For about three months now I have the Tecra 8100 and am fully satisfied! The equipment is really up to date (850 MHz CPU, 364MB RAM, 20 GB, CDR / DVD, IR (does not only with NT )). This laptop is truly a professional device, running on the loose 3 ORACLE databases side by side, and without work you cannot. The service is correct. After the little "cock", which turns off the screen when collapsing several times was hanging and I have posted the part, it was within a week back and it worked.