Thread: Why Mobo change without Operating System reinstall?

Why Mobo change without Operating System reinstall?

I want to make out that does anyone have the idea why Motherboard change without the Operating System reinstall. Because several people say’s that it is possible, and it might be, but your best decision is to do a clean install is it so Why? If any people have the information of this difficulty does reply me.

Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by Narragansett; 03-09-2010 at 08:19 AM.

Re: Why Mobo change without Operating System reinstall?

It is usually because of the old install doesn’t have the correct drivers for the new motherboard. It will save upcoming problems due to any other old needless thing, outmoded material that you don’t require. Now if you didn’t or have significant things on another drive/partition then you’ll have more work in front of you.
    Last edited by Fabian; 03-09-2010 at 08:25 AM.

As per the problem you have, it is basically not possible. If it occurring so the reason behind it is Central Processing Unit (C.P.U) serial # is one of the criteria co-mingled with your outcome input key to facilitate activation. And, very significantly as Sturm points out, the Operating System won't know how to talk to the new Motherboard will be that problem
    Last edited by RoninBlade; 03-09-2010 at 09:02 AM.

I don't know how but I did this I just type on the computer to Get New Product Code. It gave me an about 50 numbers long keyword in groups of five. I mistyped this number deliberately while on the programmed Micro suck phone system. I got transferred to an intolerant Indian man who had me to read him the figures. He gave me some new figures to go in the boxes A B C D E F G. The darn thing logged right onto windows. This is with new motherboard and Central Processing Unit (C.P.U).
    Last edited by deoWo; 03-09-2010 at 09:03 AM.

In some case a Central Processing Unit (C.P.U) change by itself is okay. Not Central Processing Unit (C.P.U) and Motherboard, where almost everything is different that compiles the hardware #. Controller, Motherboard brand, graphics, Central Processing Unit serial#, (Network Interface Card) NIC if it's integrated. This might help you.

This all thing has happened with me in this last week I didn't even need to do a repair install of Operating System on my desktop computer. I had installed the new drivers which is been supported by my Motherboard, then I installed the unemployed ones and re-activated windows of this course, and that was it. Now the System has been 100 percent stable too me and almost went too well.

Hi it’s too essential a hardware change for the intrinsic in your XP now to accept. Graphics, hard drives, and memory are acceptable. This is the reason for people to put all their dynamic data, documents, store folders, etc on a completely separate hard drive ("D or any one”). A few simple folder pointer changes are all that's necessary to be right back in company.