Thread: Help me out to install RAM in the system

Exclamation Help me out to install RAM in the system

I have purchase the complete system in past two month I have install the RAM of 2GB at the same period when I purchase the system, but now I want to install the RAM of 2GB more so that I can increase the speed of system through which I can perform the application with the proper frequency of time.

Re: Help me out to install RAM in the system

First thing is that you have to come to know who to get RAM either we have to download and we have to purchase the RAM from the marketplace. As per my knowledge RAM is the hardware peripheral which is fixed on the motherboard and act as an important role to make the Computer System fast and convenience to run any applications.

Thank you for the information you have provided to me. Can you help me out from this problem because I have to increase the speed of the computer system for my official purpose, so suggest me out either to buy the RAM or to download it from the internet? If so, please suggest me the correct way to follow it.

Actually RAM (Random-access memory) is an appearance of computer data storeroom. At present, it takes the type of incorporated circuit that allows stored data to be access in any categorize. The word random therefore refers to the information that any part of data can be return in a steady time, in spite of its objective location and whether or not it is related to the earlier piece of data. This is image of RAM.

Last edited by Killen; 01-09-2010 at 11:09 AM.

You can put the RAM externally known as stick RAM is a peripheral material object that placed into your motherboard. It is not a piece of software that you can download or install from the Internet, so the file that you downloaded is not RAM. Computers typically have 1 GB, 2 GB or 4 GB of RAM. 1 GB costs about $30 and 4 GB costs about $100 in the market place.

The problem you are facing now I have suffered earlier when I had purchase the computer system on past three years. The problem occurred when I had increase the application software on my computer my system start working slow as compared to the earlier. Then I have increase the configuration of RAM from 2 GB to 4 GB.