Thread: Toshiba Satellite X205-S9359 crashes and won't Boot

Toshiba Satellite X205-S9359 crashes and won't Boot

My laptop X205-S9359 provided with the installation of Windows Vista Ultimate. I had installed a new one game which is not getting started in this case, so I finished the installation of recent driver for my Nvidia 8700M GT, but in the mid of the procedure, it occurred an error and setup just moved back with the previously installed driver. Then I used to upgrade my BIOS version and after that re-installed the nvidia driver; There is no any errors right now , the game started and all of things are processing just fine. I quit from the game and inspected the nvidia driver only to find that the version is exactly as the previous one. I played a video right but there are some small vertical colored lines are coming into the mid of images as it played.

Re: Toshiba Satellite X205-S9359 crashes and won't Boot

Just go through this way :

1. Turn off the system on and immediately press and keep down the F8 key.
    2. From the Advanced Boot Options menu, select Repair Your Computer.
    3. When you come to the System Recovery Options menu, select Startup Repair.

If that is not going feasible with the trick, you need to just go back to the System Recovery Options menu and perform the System Restoration procedure.

Actually, I have tried to work within the safe mode, with the low VGA resolution, last good known configuration, after doing all these...I am getting the result . After windows completed the loading process (running dots bar completes) and it is the time to display the screen of entire users to login, it just does not display the same screen and the hard disk continuously running (one time for 7 hours) but there is nothing seems going on . I think, the latest VGA driver messed the components up, and I am stuck... I can't remember where is my recovery CD if any...

Hi guys ! I am running with the same issue and got the entire discussion created by you all . I used the same process as you have suggested above.

Startup Repair: "startup repair could not detect a problem".
    System Restore: "No restore points have been created on your computer's system disk. To create a restore point open System Protection."

What amazes me is that I, myself, performed the creation of the restore point prior to recent releases of setups installations and as well as Vista sure creates some on each and every update. So why do not I get any of them ?