Thread: Noontec V9-T HD media player dual-tuner PVR

Noontec V9-T HD media player dual-tuner PVR

I am getting a media player from my friend. It is Noontec V9-T HD player. He might be in mood of selling this out and on the same time I am too looking for some low cost option for home entertainment. I want to buy this out but before that I want to figure out what does this device has in all. If I need to add multiple movies then does this is possible and what other supports does it provides.

Re: Noontec V9-T HD media player dual-tuner PVR

It is an old model mainly sold before. But this model represents a new model series MovieHome. It is a nice HD player which offers you recording of video and sound with low frequency input, so we can record your favorite TV program from a satellite or IPTV receiver, or digitize old records with a video camera or video player. All in all this offers you a full package of multimedia support.

I had seen this model at my friends house. Te ability to record video is something different in this as compare to the other models of media players from other manufacturers. It is quite another to connect the internal DVB-T tuner, with which it is possible to view and record digital TV programs, including those with HD (support decoding of H.264 and MPEG2). There are much advance models available now.

The player has a nice design with upper and lower lids are made of steel, which has a stylish black finish with chrome trim. On the front of the media player, in addition to the power button and slot memory card reader that supports the card format SD, MMC, MS, and SDHC, has a touch panel and two tiny LED indicators, which reflect the nutritional status and recording mode.

Noontec V9-T has a traditional set of different inputs, outputs, including HDMI 1.3, composite and component video, composite video input, optical digital (SPDIF) and analog stereo output and input, 100Mbits network interface, two USB ports for connecting external devices and a media player to connect to a computer, two antenna inputs, connector for external power supply and power switch.

It is similar to other players and the player is really awesome. You can also addup a 3.5" hard drive easily in that to increase up the capacity of data storage. The interior of the media player is very intelligently organized, and provides convenient access to both shopping for 3.5 "hard disk and the built-in TV tuner, carried out on a separate board. So that makes the installation work easier.

Basically it is important that you have a good user interface to use the media player. To control the media player uses a standard graphical interface, based on one of the first SDK Realtek. The main menu of the player is somewhat different from that used by the player. Along with traditional items you can also use the Internet services, you can cop files and Settings.

The player is a full package for a home media center and you can use anything in this. The network settings provides you to select the type of network connection mode configure the network settings, and even settings for the PPPoE connection. When using a wireless connection, the player supports the ability to create multiple profiles that can be useful when using multiple access points.