Thread: Gigabyte 3D Galaxy II

Gigabyte 3D Galaxy II

Hello,
    I wanted to cool so that only the CPU and GPU and then there came now more and more information, overclock. Mainly I wanted to get away once the fan especially of the GPU and replace them with the other one. I was thinking 3 x 120 are radial fans something lesser than the two internal fans together. So, my question is that, is it worth to use Gigabyte 3D galaxy II? Please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Gigabyte 3D Galaxy II

I would then stay with air cooling, will pay an additional amount not to walk out then. There are fans and there are fans, so I think that there also higher-value products (noctua, scythe, ...) is that cost a little more than that. So, think you can go with Gigabyte Galaxy.

Whether this makes sense is surely waken by the Board from itself. Already clear that waken the operator does not need his board ... with the large heat sinks, which are still connected to it with heat pipes is not a must (and the operator of the optical also illuminated logo). But there are boards where the time is now not at all where OC where all the hardware and feature rubbish was left off, because then you burn you at the SB ever get the finger, even in a well ventilated case if not a degree fan keeps the heat sink on the SB fully on it.

Why do you invest it not just a few dollars more in a board where no additional cooling is necessary? Is cheaper to retrofit than NB / SB-Wak, less implementation costs, less maintenance, less angular (the pressure is higher) thus extends a weaker pump, fewer errors, easier to handle if you want time to rebuild what, and you keep your warranty. But no, you've got "fear" high-end boards, for where more features are installed can be defective. (Or example of the onboard Firewire controllers could prevent you from achieving the desired FSB, even though you do not own, according to data, but only i.e before you move away from the theoretical maximum)

To times in general to say was, better save a little and then do what sensible, as a to make hasty. I would imagine that with the small Waku the Cooling effect in about the same as with a good air cooler. Your profit would be, if at all, + / - zero.