Thread: why my system is working slow

why my system is working slow

I have a computer system from last year’s. My computer system was working very well but from last month it started working slow. I have installed many of my software in it I think that for that reason my computer system started working slow. Do you have any idea to get back my system working fast as it was…..

Re: why my system is working slow

Its seem to be a small technical problem occurring in your computer system. You just now switch off your computer system after removing out from your table/case and then join the cable to it and just switch on your desktop computer. I think your system will start without any problem occurring now.

I tried out the process which you suggested to me. I have removed out the computer system from my cupboard and then join the wire to it then I started the computer system the same problem is occurring with my desktop computer system. It take very long time to open from the welcome window to the actual desktop of my system and if open any software the same occurring there also. So does u have another way to remove this problem?

So other problem must it must be of hardware. Ok you now just start looking to see if the cooling fan is absent as that will cause freeze. You can see in the bios the CPU (Central Processing Unit) temp. Turn it switch off for a while then turn Switch on and go into BIOS and let sit for 30 minutes, see if it go up too much. You can also open the case to look. De-dust the heat sink with dense air.

If you are facing such kind of problem from a week or two you can just go to task manager and see, is there any windows update operation in moving on or is the process using lot of virtual RAM? Is the svchost in a row and using lots of virtual RAM? Because there are cases where Microsoft update cause windows slow or congeal to work.
    Last edited by Killen; 02-09-2010 at 01:08 PM.

I got comparable problem before. The explorer.exe process takes 100% CPU procedure. Go to your computer system task manager and have a come across to that. There might be something erroneous with your RAM on your computer cabinet. Fresh it up. Try to unplug and plug the memory back again. Hope this work for you as well.