Thread: Logitech G500 vs Razer Deathadder 3500

Logitech G500 vs Razer Deathadder 3500

I have a computer which is built with the Intel P55 Motherboard, Intel Core i5 processor and Nvidia 9800Gt graphic card. Currently I am using mouse by Logitec and it is a normal mouse. But now I want to buy a new gaming mouse for my computer. And for that I have selected two gaming mouse to go for. Among this the first one that I think is great is Logitech G500 and the second one is Razer Deathadder 3500. Somebody please help to recommend me choosing a good gaming mouse among these.

Below are few features of both the mouse that you can go for. You can checkout which one is best as per your need. Both mouse are great for gaming.

Features of Razer DeathAdder 3500

Ergonomically designed for right-handed

Long after the skill of your opponents will be blunted as the hours of play, right-handed ergonomic design of the Razer DeathAdder offers extra comfort for long gaming sessions intensive preserves dexterity.

Razer Precision infrared sensor 3.5 billion in 3500 dpi

Destroy what you aim with the new infrared sensor 3.5G Razer Precision which arm you with 4 times more accurate than a regular mouse 800dpi .

Ultrapolling to 1000 Hz

With a response time of 1 ms, instead of 8 Hz ms/125 ordinary gaming mice, this mouse provides a great advantage over your opponents with a higher reactivity between the Razer DeathAdder and your computer so that your movements s Carry it out instantly.

I think Logitech G500 mouse is a good one. The good point of this mouse is that it brings a dpi control on the body itself that allow you to fast switching between different value. If you need fast mouse usage you can increase the dpi and if you need low you can decrease that. I found G500 a bit budget option for gaming. Because you get a nice output and the mouse gives lag free output also. Compare to that if you go with Razer DeathAdder then this one is like a costly weapon of choice for players. It is good on the design part. You get maximum comfort and precision on it.

Re: Logitech G500 vs Razer Deathadder 3500

The Logitech Gaming Mouse G500 is all that at once. No big change next design. The G500 is a model with seven buttons with a little drawer in which it has little weight - three weights 1.7 g and 4.5 g of two are provided - that are available at will rather cumbersome for the front or flanks of mice. The performance gain should be significant. If the G5 already shipped a 2000 dpi sensor formidable, the G500 is a USB mouse has a laser sensor 5700 dpi, can detect the slightest movement of the hand.