Thread: Logitech z-2300 lacking bass

Logitech z-2300 lacking bass

Recently I have bought Logitech z-2300 and everything is working fine leaving the bass. I think that this Logitech z-2300 lacking bass. I am confident about this because I have tested the bass of my previous system and that is working fine. I have checked all the settings that are required to check for this but then also I am facing the same problem with this Logitech z-2300. Is there any solution for this problem or the thing is that I am the only one who is facing this problem.

Re: Logitech z-2300 lacking bass

Well for solving this lacking bass problem of Logitech z-2300 I would suggest you to set that thing to 120 watts and after that set satellite to 40 watts. I am saying this thing because if the satellites are louder compared to sub then it will return the thing for different unit. If that does not solve your problem then this problem is related to amp and in that case you should replace that thing with the new one.

I just bought the speaker Logitech Z-2300. My problem is I have no sound on my speaker phone right after 10 seconds of power. I tried to changed speaker to see if it was AC but no. So apparently there must be a problem within the subwoofer. If somebody with an idea thank you to let me know. I will be waiting for the related reply.

If you do not see any loose connections or other problem, turn your kit in for repair. There is no reason why it should stop after 10 seconds. Just one thing to note is that do not try to temper with the speakers that you are having, because if you are trying to do that then it will void the warranty you are having on your speakers. You just need to replace that thing from the place you have bought that.

The power is very important for this type of product: It's enough sound to a room of a comfortable volume. What a catch! The production is good quality and finishing in the standard. I also intend to use this set as occasion demanded, as a kit sound hi-fi nomad by placing for example, on a terrace in the garden or the basement for a party of teenagers. In summary: An excellent product everything. Its excellent, great power and versatility, I just want to say that I am not facing any problem with this. I think that the piece you have got is the faulty.

I recently acquired the 2.1, what can we say it is made in very little except that if you are like me in a studio of 20m2 Up not hope to turn up the half, the neighbors mad. Sound is impeccable, there is nothing to say to his becoming the hardtack the madness, the bass are completely insane (hence the problem of neighbors) Simply put, you want a 2.1 as a reasonable price look no further you will not get better. You just need to replace that Logitech z-2300 with the new one.