Thread: Help with wireless mouse

Help with wireless mouse

I have recently upgraded my Computer system with a brand new Mobo, RAM & CPU but I am not capable to utilize my mouse cradle that is used to charge up the batteries when not in use. On my earlier mobo. I was able to charge up the mouse overnight at the same time as the system was off as there was still power being supplied to it.

I just need to find what setting need to be changed in order to enable this power to my mouse cradle when the system is switch off.

Thanks in Advance

Re: Help with wireless mouse

I understand your problem what you are facing into your computer system, I think that you have a problem in the BIOS on the power tab under APM configuration try setting Power on from S5 by keyboard to enable. Can you give me the information what is written on your system when you are in the BIOS window?

I have assembled my computer system with myself when I purchase on last year. As you told, my BIOS window doesn’t have that option it only shows the information firstly of power on by PME#, secondly power on by Ring and the last power on by RTC Alarm. So is the problem occurred will effective my computer system very awfully.

Ok it’s fine can you let me know which motherboard you have on your desktop computer system. If you have the motherboard M4A77TD or the M4A77TD/USB3, then try to set this setting on your system first turn on from S5 by PME# to enabled, for some basis the board seems to be going into G3 mechanical off rather than S5(G2) soft off which leaves the 5v standby power on and would power the USB ports.

Thanks I think will short out this problem because now have recovery of my data which I have saved in the device. I have same motherboard M4A77TD or the M4A77TD/USB3, but same problem is occurring again so do you have another solution to solve my problems. If you have another solution to solve this problem please reply me.

I have another solution to solve your problem just you have to reinstall all the software which you have installed in your computer system after the upgrading of the new device. As you have finished with the reinstalling of the software you can go through it, i think this solution will solve your problem properly

I'm not still pretty sure if my old mobo allowed it or not cos at the time I originally install the software of my mouse from the internet. I know that when the system was powered down, some power remain to permit the display clock to remain switch on. I can't even try at the instant with the MSP as one of the cables fried when trying to install it on this mobo. I'm awaiting a substitute part.